Monday, August 25, 2008

My life so far..

My life so far has been great! I really don't know where to begin. On August 12th. Rob and I celebrated our 3 year anniversary. I would not have expected us to be where we are when we first met. And now, we're getting ready to celebrate our one year WEDDING anniversary. I am truely blessed to have him be such a big part of my life. I have such an amazing life being with him. We have a son and a daughter who have made such a great impact on our lives, I can't ever imagine what my life would be like, or where I would be if it weren't for Rob, Brantson and Rhylea. They have made me into the person I am today. Brantson is getting so big. He will be turning 2 in January, and it's so hard to think about that. He amazes me over and over again, each day with all the new things he's learning. He has such an awesome personality, and he's funny. He has a way of making everyone laugh, if it's quiet, he will just burst out in laughter. And he has so much to say, although, they're not really words, but some how, in his own way, I can understand him, and he def. gets his point across one way or another. He's so loving and caring. Gives the greatest hugs and kisses and just loves to be held tight. Rhylea is growing just as fast. She's already 2 months old! She always has a smile on her face. She sleeps ALL NIGHT now. It's amazing how fast I was able to get her from sleeping all day and being up all night to a schedule that works well for me right now. She just stares at me and gives me that big toothless grin and all I can do is get emotional because she has touched my heart in so many ways. I only dreamed and imagined to have a life as great as the one I have now. Never did I think that it would actually become a reality for me. Although, the part where I'm not working is getting to me. I have been trying for so long to find a job, and I seriously thought I would have had something by now. But I just have to keep it in Gods hands and let him find what he thinks is right for me. I just hope it happens soon.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

YAY you have a blog now! You have a great couple of kids and regardless of whether you're working or not, they know how much you love them and they love you back just as much! They're so lucky to have you for a mommy!